Futsal is one of the sports you can play at the Playitas Resort indoor sports facility. We have regulation goals and nets, so all you need for a game of futsal is a team!
The football related sports is played five-a-side instead of eleven-a-side and on indoor hard court.
Besides playing in a smaller team, Futsal is also a bit different when comparing it to Football:
- Game Lenght: Futsal is played 2x20 minutes
- Ball: A smaller ball is used for Futsal
- Time Outs: You are allowed to take one time out per half
- Stoppages: The clock will be stopped if ball's not played
- Limited time to restart (four secounds)
- Maximum of five fouls per half
We offer futsal as an indoor activity and football outside, as one of our social sports classes. Check the weekly sports programme for upcoming dates!
Training together is not only fun but often maximizes the time you spend working out. We create daily group excercise classes so you are able to meet other sports enthusiasts and train together!
For indoor sports enthusiasts, Playitas Resort boasts a state of the art facility with an electronic scoreboard for sports such as Handball, Basketball, Badminton, Unihockey (Floorball), Futsal…
"Shoot for your goals."