The football related sports is played five-a-side instead of eleven-a-side and on indoor hard court.
Besides playing in a smaller team, Futsal is also a bit different when comparing it to Football:
- Game Lenght: Futsal is played 2x20 minutes
- Ball: A smaller ball is used for Futsal
- Time Outs: You are allowed to take one time out per half
- Stoppages: The clock will be stopped if ball's not played
- Limited time to restart (four secounds)
- Maximum of five fouls per half
We offer futsal as an indoor activity and football outside, as one of our social sports classes. Check the weekly sports programme for upcoming dates!