Reserve your place for our upcoming Fuerteventura Training Camp, Canary Island at Playitas Resort.
Join Trisutto Coach Irene Coletto for individual advice on your swim, bike and run while training in the warm winter sun.
During the camp you will receive advice during all workouts.
Aspects that are covered during the week long training:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
All swim, bike and run coaching. We have reserved swim lanes in the 50m olympic pool, so there will be a small fee, around 15 € / athlete for the camp. The Camp Fee Covers coaching only.
For accommodation details please refer to the informations above.
How much does the Camp Cost?
Euro 360 for each Camp of 6 full days.
Accommodation and flights are not included. The resort offers three accommodation types; hotel, aparthotel and a selection of private villas
- To make the accomodation booking please contact: email@example.com
mentioning you're booking with Irene Coletto_Triathlon Coaching so you have a special 10% discount
Please remember: we have 4 studios reserved for each Camp, the deadline are:
- for the I° Camp (13.-19.02.2021) is 13.01.2021
- for the II° Camp (06.03-12.03.2021) is 06.02.2021
Have you other questions?
Contact: me directly Coach Irene Coletto and use this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org